Position Type: Regular
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Resource Planning and Allocation for production.
- Adherence to production targets as per standard manufacturing standards within time, cost & quality parameters.
- Coordination with various stakeholders such as vendors, sub-contractors, external quality control agencies, customers, designers etc. for efficient execution of the project/ product.
- Planning and execution of production schedules.
- Preparation of BOMs for production/ costing etc.
- Development/ prototyping of new products.
- Costing/ Estimation for new products/ projects.
- Implementation of new processes/ techniques to improve productivity.
- Develop and maintain relationships / partnerships with customers and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/ Industrial/ Production Engineering or equivalent with minimum 2 years’ experience in heavy fabrication of equipment for different applications.
- Knowledge of Concurrent Engineering methodology principles, manufacturing, welding and quality standards for metal fabrication.
- Experience in AutoCad, Solidworks and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.
Location: Kolkata Apply Now